If you wish to cancel your service, we'll be sad to see you go, if you get in touch, we may be able to come to an arrangement, reducing prices by removing optional extras, a downgrade, any offers made are at our discretion.
If you still wish to carry on and cancel, then select an option from below.
According to our terms and conditions, you must give 1 months notice in writing, we can and do waiver this at our own discretion.
How to Cancel
Click the button on the right hand side of your service, this will take you to the products' page.
Scroll right down to the bottom, and you should see a Request Cancellation button:
After clicking this and it will show the following:
Enter a brief reason, this will help us improve our services. Select when you would like it to cancel.
You will be sent a confirmation email with what you need to do next.
You can send us a ticket informing us you no longer wish the have the service, we'll set it to cancel at the end of your billing period unless you say otherwise, if you say immediately we'll cancel it right away, if you want to make another payment and then cancel, we'll tell you what to do.
If you select this option for cancellation, the service will be terminated:
- At the next time midnight passes, in UK local time
- As soon as we have the ticket
End of Billing Period
This will set it to cancel on your next due date, this will not include the grace period.
As GamingDeluxe run on a prepay based system, any unused time is normally not refunded.
What YOU need to do
- It is very important that you cancel any PayPal subscriptions that you might have running.
- Ignore any invoice reminders you get. Sometimes the system will send an automated reminder, this will normally only happen if you cancel inside your renewal window. The invoice will automatically cancel.
- Remember us next time! We're always sad to see customers leave, but we always hope you'll be back in future. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever want to return.
- Leave us a review if you are satisified
Changing your mind
If you change your mind, it might not be too late, as long as midnight hasn't passed for immediate cancellations, and your due date (not including grace period), has not passed, we can stop your cancellation from going through, please submit a ticket as soon as possible and we can arrange this for you.